Hydrating Eye Gel & Primer
A simple, gentle and effective hydrating eye gel that can be used with or without makeup to moisturize, protect and smooth the eye area while supporting the health of brows and lashes. An oil-free, vitamin-infused and antioxidant rich formula.
Size: 0.5 Fl Oz / 15mL
Multi-purpose lightweight eye gel moisturizes the delicate eye area while smoothing skin, blurring imperfections and adding strength and flexibility to the lashes and brows. Contains highly effective ingredients that replenish moisture levels, protect against environmental aggressors and fortify lashes and brows, creating a perfect canvas for makeup application.
▪ Ophthalmologist formulated
▪ Dermatologist reviewed
▪ Vegan Friendly
▪ Oil Free
▪ Cruelty Free
▪ Does not contain Oil, Parabens, Phthalates, Fragrance, Gluten
▪ Safe for use with eyelash extensions
▪ Hyaluronic Acid: A natural humectant, capable of holding 1,000 times its weight in water, delivers suppleness and moisture to visibly firm, plump, and hydrate
▪ Kombucha (Black Tea Ferment): Rich in beneficial vitamins, antioxidants and repairing organic acids, Kombucha improves skin tone, smooths texture, freshens the skin and can aid in repairing damage caused by environmental stressors
▪ Sea Kelp: A nutrient-rich marine plant offering excellent hydration and anti-inflammatory benefits to soothe skin
▪ Biotin: Helps support lash and brow strength
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium AcryloyldimethylTaurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Biotin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract
Before applying AquaBlur, begin with daily use of RevitaLash Cosmetics lash and brow conditioners as directed and let dry completely.
Morning and night, dispense up to half a pump of AquaBlur onto fingertip.
Gently smooth over closed eye including lashes, brows, lids and undereye contour. Once product is fully absorbed, follow with skincare and makeup application.